Saturday, September 24, 2011

Vaseline Tip of the Day

Vaseline has about a gazillion uses (generic petroleum jelly works just as well). I actually keep a very small jar of it in my car, purse, and travel bag at all times. I'll start periodically posting a "vaseline tip of the day" so that we all get our money's worth out of our gooey little container. I'll also post other "tips of the day" for many common household products.

Today's tip: dab a bit of vaseline where you place your perfume and it will last longer. I've tried this one out and it absolutely works. I dab a little vaseline behind my knee, my wrist, and maybe behind my ear and then put a little of my perfume on the aforementioned body parts. I don't use spray perfume because I never finish the bottles. I've been buying the smaller bottle that you smudge your perfume on with the dipper or the roll on tubes. I'm not positive how it will work with spray, but if you test it be sure to let me know!

And it case anyone (I'm talking to you beloved family) needs Christmas ideas for me, I've been lusting after the Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume (very small bottles, I never finish big ones).

No comments:

Post a Comment